Friday, August 24, 2012

Some crafty stuff

 Just thought I'd share what I've been up to in the craft room. I made the cardstock myself! I found an image on line of the birds in a nest plus the bird, imported it into Inkscape and made a digi stamp file. While in Inkscape, I saved the images in different colors. I really love the Inkscape program. I only know how to do a couple of things but it is what I need but you can do many more graphic things. I need to get a book but it won't do me any good unless it is in dummy English and not computer speak.
 Downloaded a free bicycle font and made this card front. It was way too much work and took a lot of time.
 I've been practicing coloring my digi stamp images with alcohol ink markers. These are all card fronts that I need to glue onto cards.
 I found this image on line and used Inkscape to turn it into a cutting file. Cut it with my trusty Silhouette Cameo. Bless Pa for getting me this for Christmas.
 More card fronts.

This is a card with a window for the front. I made the window cutting file as well as the shutter file and window box file. I used punches for the flowers and stems.
 More practice with digital stamps.
This morning on Create with TLC's blog she had this sentiment which gave me a big laugh so I had to sit down and make a card to go along with it. I made the undie cutting file and the lace file also. So there ya have it! Off to craft some more!

1 comment:

  1. your doing so well and so much...I can't keep up with you...your coloring is beautiful...

    ReplyDelete