Monday, November 21, 2011

Pictures as promised

 Duh! I didn't realize I had my telephoto lens on so that's why I couldn't get a wider shot of the rainbow.
 Of course this doesn't do it justice but it was so pretty.....take my word for it.
 I suppose I could have enhanced it with Picasa but didn't think about it in time. If you want a great program to download your pictures, download Picasa. It's free, it's easy and you can clean up, crop, enhance, change colors, etc with this program.
 Did I mention Picasa was free?
 What beauty God creates~
 I made these cute boxes at the Stampin Up class. I really enjoy this monthly outing.
 Two greeting cards. The Stampin Up rep has 4 tables set up and everything in an envelope for us to create with. She has the stamps, punches, inks, pens, just everything we need. That lace punch was a challenge to use. You had to stand up and really put some pressure on it.
 We learned how to use a template and sponges to make the circles and then stamped leaves on top. So pretty!
We made these calendars. Had to stamp trees on 8 top note die cuts, (4 for each calendar) , then we stamped leaves, birds, flowers, snowflakes on each tree, then a sentiment and then glued everything together. The calendar folds different ways to show each three month segment. Fun, fun, fun!!
Pa says it is starting to clear up. I hope so cause I have to run into Saint Johns tomorrow to get the mail and some ice so Pa can make home made vanilla ice cream for Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

  1. your cards are so cute...I have a set just like it at home...lol...thanks for coming to class with me...I have so much fun laughing with you...c ya soon

    ReplyDelete