Monday, November 21, 2011

Just a quick comment

Who ever predicts the weather here has no clue what they are doing. It was supposed to rain, not supposed to rain, supposed to rain, not supposed to rain, blah, blah, blah. 20 % chance of rain today, blah, blah, blah. It's raining pretty hard now for the first time in awhile. Even NOAA can't get it right!!!!
Just before it rained I looked out the guest bedroom window and it was so black over Saint Johns but there was the most beautiful rainbow. It went from halfway to Saint Johns all the way to Holly St at the ranch. I don't have a wide angle lens so couldn't capture the whole thing. Will post it after I get dressed.
In yesterday's post, I forgot to mention how thankful I am for my old friends! Sorry, I didn't mean to leave you out when I mentioned my new friends. Gosh, you have stuck by me thru thick and thin. My friend Becky in Illinois has been my friend for 40 years or so. She has seen me at my best and worse and still loves me. Thank you Lord, for my old friends too!

1 comment:

  1. Hi... I can't find your email for the squeeze boxes your requested on my blog. Please contact me.

    ReplyDelete