Sunday, November 21, 2010

Laundry Day

   Today is laundry day. Who wants to pack dirty rugs, sheets and clothes for the big move? Not me!!! Tomorrow we pick up the rental truck and start loading. Pa Kettle's daughter and son in law and my son in law are coming over to help us load up. God bless them !!!  Of course the weather changed and it is now a might chilly but not as chilly as where we are going!! Tuesday will be a high of 50, low of 20 , Wednesday high,45 and low of 13 and Thanksgiving day, high 45 and low of 13.  Quite a change from Vegas. I have no idea of how we will keep the pipes from freezing in the motor home. For that matter, I have no idea of how we will keep the dogs from freezing! I packed their own suitcase with dog sweaters and coats but they are desert dogs and will be completely out of their environment. Pa and I each take two dogs and stuff them in our sleeping bags at night to keep us all warm. Is that called "A Two Dog Night?"
    This will be my last post until I find a computer I can post from. Please say a little prayer for us that all will go well. Until then, signing off! Ma Kettle

1 comment:

  1. Prayers being said!!!! I pray you all have a safe journey to your new home......And I also wanted to THANK YOU for your VERY sweet comment on my blog!!!!!

    ReplyDelete