Sunday, December 11, 2011

I'm back!

 Well, there's more than one way to skin a cat. Or a rabbit. We have one in our freezer waiting for a couple of more so we can have Tom over for a wild rabbit dinner. Anywho...... we made these gift card holders at the Stampin Up class.
 Here is another ornament unfolded.
 This is a side view of the ornament. It takes 5 3x3 squares of cardstock, you stamp both sides, score and fold and glue together.
We experimented with punch art and made these candy holders. I'm not into punches too much. I'd rather make a cut file and cut them out with my Cricut. I have a program where after snipping a picture of something, I can take it into a program called Inkscape and make a cutting file out of it. Saves me tons of money by not having to buy those expensive Cricut cartridges. Plus the possibilities are unlimited!
Really not much else going on at the ranch. Pa has been out cutting some wood but other than that, it's been a bit chilly to be out doing much of anything else. He ran to town today to get a load of water (someday a well on the property?) and now he is off visiting Lil Abner.
Please plan a visit to come and see our little slice of Heaven. We'll leave the light on!

2 comments:

  1. How cute are those! Great work thanks for your comment :) Hugs Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look great Linda...I am envious of you..that you can get some crafting DONE...I just keep looking, and can not seem to get anything DONE!!! lol...thanks for sharing...Katie

    ReplyDelete