Sunday, November 11, 2012

Snow and playin in my craft room

 We got a bit of snow yesterday. And we woke up to this today. It was so pretty.
 A view from the back yard.
 Part of the front yard. Now that it's the afternoon, the snow is all gone. It was a great morning to play in my craft room. As a matter of fact, I got so busy, I forgot to put makeup on or curl my hair. Pa came in awhile ago and commented about the straw sitting on top of my head.
 I've been making Christmas decorations using cardstock and spray glitter.
 I put the decoration inside of my trash can to spray the ornaments. I finally had to leave the room because I was about to be overcome with fumes!
 I really like how they turned out.
I bought a file similar to this card and the pine trees were so close together, when I cut it out, they turned out like fuzz so I just made my own version of it. Spent way too much time and don't think I will cut out any more.
 Just finished making this get well card. I found a picture of one on the net and made my own cut files. I'm just tickled to death on how great it turned out. I'm usually not happy with what I do....my own worst critic.
Guess I had better do something with my face and hair incase someone stops by. I'd hate to scare them to death!

1 comment:

  1. Linda it all so beautiful..you were a busy lady today...I really like what you did today...well I like what you do all the time but these things turned out really nice...love the get well card...I must try it soon...

    ReplyDelete